Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wendy's Steakhouse Baconator...

F***in HUGE!! Haha. Had this for Dinner. Pricey tho. A meal would cost you around P250.00 for their regular size. I went BIGGIE!! Haha. It is made up of 2 Burger Patties, 2-3 slices of Bacon, and Mushroom Gravy w/ real Mushrooms. The bread was kinda dry tho. Anyway the burger was good but for me it REALLY lacks taste. The only thing I tasted was the BIGGIE Coke. Even their Fries wasnt that good. No salt. I would go for it if You guys are into Burgers but I,myself, didnt much enjoy it. I would rather pick BURGER KING than WENDY'S. I love Burgers and it was somewhat Disappointing.
( PICS TO FOLLOW... )

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking to branch out from your typical breakfast routine? it has recently unveiled an exciting Wendy’s Breakfast Menu, available now at all their nationwide restaurants.

    ReplyDelete